Saturday 27 July 2013

The grand Parade called LIFE


Love_ the essence of Life
Life is a celebration, enjoy it...... It's too short, don't waste time in fighting etc. etc.

So many nice lines, poetries, romantic halucinations.

But what is life to animal world? They live every day on hourly basis, either you kill or be killed. They grow up breed and die. No dreams, no emotions; a very straight forward approach.

We human race with developed and matured (???) brain, intelligent mind have so many strings attached with our life. We have to grow, make ourselves ready for the world, get the best of pleasures, shoulder responsibilities, love, make others happy so on & so forth.

I have a theory of life. I am sure everyone has one and they are all different from each other.

WOOOW....
Life starts from the birth. I often wonder what a child must be thinking. People have many theories... Some even believe that they retain memories of the earlier birth for sometime.

Later in the life we all feel that childhood is the best part of life when life remains very simple, no complications whatsoever. Given a chance, most of us would prefer to go back to childhood ages. If you see  a child's smile you will understand the reason.....
...No Title found...
 
The glee of a Child, smile of a child, expression of a child are so original and simple. They are so carefree and innocent. Nothing touches them. No responsibility, no duty, no complications; small demands, happiness in almost everything what else. I really envy them.... No, I envy their feelings.



Untitled

Okay that's childhood but not all about childhood. There is an other side too where life is all about hardships right from the begining. All set and done, only a teenager can sport such a happy look even when nothing is right. Yeh hai Mumbai Mere Jaan.... 
Harsh life but dreamy eyes
In the growing ages, we slowly learn so many things.... good & bad. Life flows in its own rythm. In our generation, we have seen so many things. When we were kids, telephone used to be a luxuary in anyone's home. In our locality, only one house had that. Airconditioner, TV everything was so rare and uncommon. But we had our share of joy. Still I think there was more joy in our days than today.

Carry on
I can give away everything for going back to those days. We used to be so happy in small small things. Such things or events do not even attract any attention from a child of today. May be that is the Generation Gap.

When I came out of school & went for Degree course, little did I know what was in store for me. Those fours years was the best part of my life. The friends who became so close during that time, have scattered in different directions all over the world. Today when someone calls up or meet, it brings back memories from the past.

Like all else, I had many friends and some of them were very close. But all except one of them are out of touch now. But Life still goes on....

Dance of the Joy of life
I think life is all about Arrival & Departure. Now while I am writing this, memories come crowding my mind. I stayed in many places, picked up many friends; but where are they now? We meet and again we go away from each other... only memories stay.

Life takes many turns; one can foresee some of them but many comes as surprise and we feel at a loss. But what if you can foresee but can not control. I think there can never be a more helpless situation than that.

I see life in various forms in their eyes. Life parades all around us. I want to look at life from my point of view but many a times I fail or should I say most of the time I fail.
 
The Mystry Man
I don't know what I want from life. I want to flow with the tide; may be I am an escapist. I also want to be a part of the grand parade that's called Life which continues with or without me.

If only I could be the Mystry Man who can appear whenever he likes and then vanish away.


This is also Life
Sometime back I had seen a performance of Chou Dance. I loved it. But what touched me was the energy and expressions of the dancers. The dancers hail from Purulia, a draught trodden poor district of West Bengal. But when they perform, they are transformed to a different world where the Gods and Demons fight furiously with each other. 
LIFE, the name of the most beautiful gift
I know their life is not smooth, may be more riddled with problems than most of us but still I envy them. Yes, I envy them for their carefree attitude by which they can forget their worries and can  demonstrate the strength and energy to depict the fight between good and evil.

May be I could live such a life. A life, where demands & needs are basic but joys are more, where one get motivated enough to transform into another world so easily. I would like to give it a try sometime, this birth or in the next one........




5 comments: