Saturday 28 January 2012

Birds - my first luv

Well, to start with... I am Suprakash Ghosh, a Bengali by birth. My 45years have been spent mainly in three states. Bengal, Orissa & now in Tamilnadu for last three years.

Reaching Chennai I suddenly felt a big void.  A void of Friends, a void of relatives. Not that I was a very big socialite but I felt a gap. Within a few months I somehow got into my old passion of Photography.

Its like Photography descended on me with two extended arms and I got myself inside it. Truly so. Quickly I got so busy in going out to shoot, processing so on & so forth. It just happened to me. Least I understood that my life is taking a turn, slowly but certainly.

A lot in me changed. I started to grow a little different habits. I started to dare trekkings, different or rather difficult tours.  In last two years I have gone to several new places in and around Chennai and also other parts of the country, with my friends and also all by myself.

This going alone started with half a day trip and then went on for days and then even for weeks.

First my day trips used to be to Bird sanctauries. I always like to shoot Birds from my early days but now only it happened.





No comments:

Post a Comment