Tuesday 7 February 2012

The Transformation continues........

Just another day

The proverbial Third eye is all about looking and noticing, not just looking at……. That is what it is to me. In our day to day life we see so many things all around us,  but we do notice only those which we are interested in.

One who appeared for a particular examination seldom fails to notice the date of result even if it is announced in general public domain. A movie buff do not generally don’t miss out any new release etc. etc.

There are so much of stories being told, so much of dramas being enacted every moment.

When I started serious photography, I tried my hands also on Street Photography and that was the starting point. Earlier I heard people talking about Street life, Candid Shot etc. but now I realized how interesting those could be.

Not that I have suddenly become a great observer or anything, but after first few Street Photography sessions, I really started liking this genre of photography. Whenever I go out with camera, I wouldn’t come back without a few candid images from  street life. It can be expressive portraits or some activities.



2 comments:

  1. As expected from you Suprakashda...simply superb...Just another piece of excellence under the Title "Just Another Day".
    -Rupam

    ReplyDelete